Customer Service Representative (Billing Department)
Work Schedule: Full Time
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: Depending On Experience (DOE)
We're looking for customer service billing representatives (CSBRs), to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve customer billing issues. The best CSBRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. CSBRs can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving comes naturally to CSBRs . They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
The ability to speak both English and Spanish would be a BIG plus.
This is not a remote position!
- Manage a steady stream of incoming calls.
- Return customer voicemails and emails.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Accurate spelling and typing, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with Excel.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Group Medical Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- FREE gym membership to LVAC
- FREE LV.Net Internet
- Employee perks
- Employee discounts
- Casual dress code and stress-free work environment
- Opportunity for advancement