Work Schedule: Full Time
Founded in 1994, LV.Net is a successful Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) covering Nevada, California, and Arizona. We’re looking to hire a friendly, experienced HVAC professional with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to join our growing company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This individual will be responsible for repairs, troubleshooting, and performing preventative maintenance of all company equipment including appliances and electrical systems. Additional experience in plumbing and general maintenance would be a BIG PLUS.
As an LV.Net HVAC Technician, you will prioritize service needs for multiple properties, locations, and offices owned by the company. Additional duties may include troubleshooting and performing repairs to electrical, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical equipment, carpentry, painting, appliances, flooring, water supply lines and bathroom fixtures, flush repair, and drain maintenance, as well as, diagnosing diverse service issues, obtaining any replacement parts, and able to justify the need for and value of recommended solutions. In this role, you must be available to respond to emergency situations in a timely manner.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 2+ years of HVAC Technician field experience.
- Valid driver's license
- Clean DMV report for 3yrs.
- Current EPA Certification.
- Knowledge of advance principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of tablet computer, cell phone communication and e-documentation.
- Available to respond to emergency situations in a timely manner and work overtime, weekends, or holidays if needed.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour (or higher if really good)
- Medical Benefits
- Free Internet
- Free LVAC Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Discounted Auto Repair
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Employee Perks